Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Everyone!

April is my favorite month! In honor of Spring and renewal, I am sending everyone a coupon for $12 off any service. This coupon is only redeemable in April. Spring is the perfect time cleanse the body, relax, and renew!

If you want to "spring clean" your body, I recommend the Raindrop Technique. It's detox that will leave you feeling great for weeks!

I am also excited to announce that I am a birth doula. I help, support, and serve pregnant women. If you or someone you know is pregnant and wants a doula, refer them my way. Anyone who hires me or refers someone that hires me as a doula will receive a free massage!

My office is in Everybody Wellcome in Orem (right on State street). You can call or email to schedule your appt. I look forward to seeing you this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment